I am always hurrying in the morning--especially as the days get longer. So I rush out the door and then end up stopping at my favorite coffee place and buying a $5 yogurt and granola. I have been searching for the perfect make-ahead breakfast so I dont run into that situation over and over again. Since I have been researching, I thought I would share a few ideas that I found.
1. I love eggs for breakfast and with these egg sandwiches, I can have eggs whenever. This recipe looks delish.
2. While avocado toast isnt really a make-ahead breakfast, it is a super fast, filling option as I am running out the door.
3. I have been on the hunt for the perfect no-bake breakfast bar to no avail but this option is promising.
4. Couldn't do a breakfast post without talking about muffins and these look yummy and pretty healthy.
5. Mini quiches are a great grab-and-go breakfast. You could also adapt the recipe to whatever is in your fridge.
6. Make ahead breakfast burritos are on the top of my list. This site has a good recipe but you could probably make them without one. (photo from here but I'm not really down with carb free breakfast burritos)